Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lighting Audio Subwoofers My Two 12" Subwoofers No Longer Function!?

My two 12" subwoofers no longer function!? - lighting audio subwoofers

I have a 2002 Chev. Monte Carlo, with 2 12 "Subwoofer (Sony Xplod) and instant messaging do not know how powerful amplifier (1200W Woofer nominal). Today before school I played nice and slim subwoofers (with an average lower), but today, after school I have in my car and I did not want to hear is bass! obvious from the bass speakers of the values in the door, and no serious tone of emitted subwoofer in the back. I also have a kind of line below my primary hard drive that I can adjust the bass attached (not sure what it means. It ranges from 0 dB 18 dB I think. didn't resolve serious head and not as a unity, because the game with the bike I ride in about 1 / 4 way 18db). The light of this line is usually green is now red. no idea what happened? "I know absolutely nothing about car audio, if I were a simple correction" I'ts it becomes a to make car audio shop.

1 comment:

inktownl... said...

----- Reasons for sun protection
Final Impedance (Ohm) on the amplifier is too low
Field poor (scraping paint)
Gain adjustment (adjustment of input sensitivity) is too high
blown speakers
Bass boost is too high
---- Try to remove the line fuse on the battery and get back after the review and / or adjustable bass boost ----

------ Reasons for the non-Amps
blown fuse in line
Land of the poor
not the performance of your cable remote control
AMP-fries

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Lavender load prince. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator